Wednesday 20 November 2013

POWER SMOOTHIE with FRESH ALMOND MILK


Today's post is simple and short. This is primarily because the recipe I WANTED to give you is taking longer to dehydrate than expected. Hint: it has something to do with chocolate and cookies. Oh, wait. That gave it away, didn't it...

My mom made almond milk with our new nut milk bags this morning and I thought it would be delicious added to my daily smoothie. I was right. Here are some easy recipes for making your own nut milk. The flavour is incomparable to the store-bought variety. Nuff said.


POWER SMOOTHIE with FRESH ALMOND MILK

2 banana
1 cup frozen berries
1 tablespoon Jump Up and Go Go (Go Green)
1 cup almond milk 
1/2 cup chopped pineapple

Blend. Pour. Sip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this also best choice to make beef bourguignon if you are have party